Salesforce.com (SFDC) Project Manager
At Netformx, we believe that motivated and talented people are the key to delivering global capability with personal accountability. That's why we're committed to the empowering exchange of ideas in an inclusive, forward-thinking environment.
Netformx is the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order software solutions for enterprise technology. Our software suite includes discovery, design, validation and quoting/proposal generation. Netformx’s customers include service providers, systems integrators and equipment vendors who rely on the company’s award-winning solutions to create and sell the information, communications, and technology solutions that power business.
Netformx has over 2,680 customers in more than 144 countries. Customers include AT&T, Belgacom, Bell Canada, CDW, CenturyLink, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Swisscom, Telstra, and Verizon. The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ is the only comprehensive multi-vendor content library for technology products, including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from top technology suppliers including Cisco, HP, Juniper, Brocade, Avaya, Adtran, APC, Belden, Plantronics, Polycom, and TrippLite.
Netformx is headquartered in San Jose, California and has a development team in Israel.
We are seeking a self-motivated and hard-working salseforce.com (SFDC) Project Manager.
- Setup and configuration of Salesforce CRM, including but not limited to workflow rules, field updates, formulas, profiles, and roles
- Creating and managing Salesforce licenses and password resets
- Creating reports and dashboards for various departments
- Work closely with management to identify and continually refine solutions to business problems using SFDC and integration technologies related to SFDC
- Setup and configuration of Salesforce third-party installations and integrations
- Importing leads and contacts, creating campaigns per Marketing requests
- Train new hires and team members of best practices in Salesforce
- Develop SFDC-related business processes for Sales Operations team use
- Prepare ad hoc reports to executives as needed
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interruptions
- Lead cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and Sales Operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-orientated sales-driven environment
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders at all levels and departments, including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Tech Support
- Perform manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required
- Reassigning accounts of terminated employees
The skills required to perform the duties listed above include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ SFDC experience required
- Project Management
- IT application analyst
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including functions such as VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables
- Experience with data manipulation using Excel required
- Experience with Salesforce Data Loader or Excel Connector
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Working experience of Microsoft Access required
- Salesforce certification
- Knowledge of Eshbel Priority Accounting System
- University Degree highly desirable
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- This position is not open for relocation.
- This position is not open for recruiters.