Differentiate Your Proposals with Your Catalog Content Available to Netformx DesignXpert® Users
The competitive world of enterprise technology sales demands the ability to rapidly and consistently deliver highly targeted proposals to customers. As a technology supplier to enterprises, you must to do more than deliver solutions built on commodity products. To stand out and deliver winning proposals, you need to combine unique products, services and best practices into differentiated solutions that address complex information, communications, and technology requirements. Moreover, your own service offerings are invariably more profitable than simple equipment resale.
Creating, managing and distributing your unique offerings across your organization can be challenging. Your product managers may define compelling and profitable services, but for sales to be successful, your customer-facing teams must embrace these offerings and sell them in a correct and consistent way. By empowering your sales teams to adopt your unique products, services, and best practices, you can drive greater sales and create differentiated value for your customers.
Netformx DesignXpert® and the Netformx KnowledgeBase™
Netformx DesignXpert is an award-winning product that allows its users to create and sell the information, communications, and technology solutions that power business. Netformx DesignXpert is built on the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world. The Netformx KnowledgeBase maintains two types of content: equipment vendor content and customer content.
- Equipment vendor content includes over 545,000 products and more than 2.45 million configuration rules, with product information including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from leading enterprise equipment vendors.
- Customer content represents your unique products, services, and best practices, which can exist side-by-side in the Netformx KnowledgeBase with products from leading enterprise equipment vendors including Cisco, HP, Juniper, Adtran, APC, Avaya, Belden, Emerson, Plantronics, Polycom, ShoreTel, and TrippLite.
Netformx CatalogXpert enables you to add your unique products, services, and best practices to the Netformx KnowledgeBase, allowing your sales team to easily differentiate their proposals. You can enrich and expand the existing catalog content with custom attributes such as certified devices, product bundles, custom pricing, and equipment from vendors not in the Netformx KnowledgeBase. To help you increase your services sales, Netformx CatalogXpert allows you to add your own service part numbers for maintenance, managed services, and professional services. You can also establish and maintain standards by deploying preset “favorites” to all of your Netformx DesignXpert users, creating a more uniform design methodology and reducing your cost to deploy solutions. Netformx CatalogXpert includes our personalized Netformx Quickstart program to ensure your success.
Netformx CatalogXpert allows you to create and maintain your catalog and to manage favorites, templates and reports. The catalog contains parts attributes such as basic product information, relationship hierarchy, device attributes, and pricing information. This is the type of information you would typically find on a product datasheet.
Catalog entries include:
- Part numbers and attributes
- Product bundles, accessories and options
- Services such as maintenance, warranty and support
Favorites, templates and reports include:
- Best practices
- Pre-defined offerings
- Bill of Materials (BOM) and Statement of Work (SOW)
Download the Datasheet for more information on:
- Catalog Content Management
- Packaging and Availability
- Netformx CatalogXpert Quickstart
- Netformx Assist Services
Contact your Netformx account manager today for more details or call +1-888-743-6769/1-408-423-6600 to speak with a Netformx sales representative or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upload your Netformx CatalogXpert Content
Authorized users who have purchased Netformx CatalogXpert may upload their customer content, favorites, templates and reports here.