For anyone that interacts with CCW and cares about rebates, analytics, metrics, and delivering a winning proposal
Abbey Tewari, Sr. Product Manager at Netformx will cover how ChannelXpert provides a Business Intelligence (BI) dashboard to better manage your Cisco relationship. Instead of manually accessing multiple, complex vendor systems and grinding through data, users can focus on the business: taking actions to maximize profits and gross margins and reduce risks.
He will also cover significant enhancements with ChannelXpert v2.4 with a completely overhauled BOM Analyzer, better Rebate program insight, enhanced upsell features with R2A, improved dashboards, and more.
- Increased Specialization Insight for risk in certifications, rebates at risk and better collaboration to monitor
- Redesigned BOM Analyzer to do faster checks and balance, increased program tracking, drive better program success, improved promotion visibility.
- Observe your Top Rebate Program and Trending to understand historical performance against current performance to leverage organization intelligence and better forecast
- Monitor your Partner Status with an updated ribbon providing a single view into Cisco CSAT Risk for Email, Status and Follow-up requirements and Low CSAT scores, Gold Status and more.
- Improved Vendor/ Distribution Dashboard with visibility into spend by Vendor, Distribution Partner, and Cisco Direct Spend with a single-view of all spend from various Cisco tools
- New Cisco “Ready for Partners” tool (Formally IBLM) upload capabilities for our Refresh-to-Accelerate (R2A) feature to use Netformx Discovery Upload to populate your own Cisco Ready in R2A, and run your Cisco Ready data through R2A’s EOX milestone logic to uncover opportunities for upsell and replacement