- Netformx Discovery™
- Netformx DesignXpert®
- Netformx DesignXpert Essential
- Netformx CatalogXpert
- Netformx Adapter for Salesforce.com
- Netformx Adapter for SharePoint
- Netformx KnowledgeBase™
- VARcompliance - a Netformx Company
- Netformx Cloud (New)
- Netformx Data Center Designer (New)
- Netformx Analytics (New)
The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ includes over 545,000 products and more than 2.45 million configuration rules, with enterprise technology product information including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering procedures, and discovery mappings from the world’s leading technology providers. Netformx continually updates the Netformx KnowledgeBase, ensuring that the Netformx family of products has the most current manufacturer information available. When you purchase or renew your subscription to Netformx products, you gain access to the most complete product catalog in the world.
Many of the world’s leading providers of enterprise technology participate in the Netformx KnowledgeBase to ensure their resellers can include their products when using Netformx products to generate proposals. Netformx has three tiers of participation:
- Netformx Premier Partners. Netformx Premier Partners include equipment vendors with specialized editions of Netformx DesignXpert and guided selling advisors that are actively maintained in the Netformx KnowledgeBase. Netformx Premier Partners include:
- Cisco Systems
- HP Networking
- Juniper Networks
- APC by Schneider-Electric
- Netformx Content Partners. Netformx Content Partners devote a basic level of resource and commitment to maintaining their content in the Netformx KnowledgeBase. Netformx Content Partners include:
- Brocade (Foundry)
- EMC (Isilon)
- ISI Telemanagement
- Riverbed (coming soon)
- Alcatel-Lucent (coming soon)
- Netformx Catalog Vendors. Netformx Catalog Vendors are represented in the Netformx KnowledgeBase and are available in one or more editions of Netformx DesignXpert. 41 leading suppliers of enterprise technology are represented in the Netformx KnowledgeBase at the Catalog Vendor level.
Each edition of Netformx DesignXpert contains unique capabilities and a renewable subscription to a tailored set of Netformx KnowledgeBase content.
The Netformx KnowledgeBase architecture consists of three tiers of information.
· Netformx Catalog. The catalog is the foundation for the Netformx KnowledgeBase, which includes part attributes such as basic product information, relationship hierarchy, technical attributes, device graphics, and pricing information. This is the type of information you would typically find on a product datasheet.
· Netformx Rules. Netformx rules provide configuration, validation, error handling, and product recommendations. Netformx KnowledgeBase rules can provide complex validation, recommend alternative devices to replace older equipment, and suggest up-sell opportunities.
· Netformx Advisors. Netformx advisors provide guided selling capabilities that put the expertise of product managers in the hands of your sales team. These “wizard-like” advisors help users more effectively refine requirements, configure complex solutions, and identify cost-effective or profitable alternatives.
Enterprise technology suppliers in the Netformx KnowledgeBase may participate in any level of the architecture. Depending on the technology supplier, the Netformx KnowledgeBase may include some or all of the following information:
- Product specifications including catalog numbers, order codes, and capacities
- Definitions of supported network functions
- Mappings for cards, software, and other accessories
- Physical configuration rules, including slot assignment guidelines
- Validation rules to assure configuration compatibility for orders and installation
- SNMP MIB mappings for devices and components
- Real-world front and rear device graphics with intelligent slots.
Netformx Differentiate-to-Win Solution
The Netformx KnowledgeBase can be further customized to meet your needs. The Netformx Differentiate-to-Win solution unlocks additional value from your Netformx DesignXpert implementation by giving your sales teams the ability to easily incorporate your company’s content including up-to-date products, services, and best practices into designs. This allows you to stand out from the crowd and generate more wins. With the Netformx Differentiate-to-Win solution, sales engineers, solutions architects, sales and product management teams have a one-stop-shop for complete design and quote generation that incorporates your unique offerings. Your own products and services will be represented to your engineering team alongside those of leading equipment vendors.
For more information contact email@example.com