The richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ includes over 1 million devices and more than 3 million rules, with enterprise technology product information. Information for vendors will vary and can include specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering procedures, and discovery mappings from the world’s leading technology providers. Netformx continually updates the Netformx KnowledgeBase, ensuring that the Netformx family of products has the most current manufacturer information available. When you purchase or renew your subscription to Netformx products, you gain access to the most complete product catalog in the world.
Many of the world’s leading providers of enterprise technology participate in the Netformx KnowledgeBase to ensure their resellers can include their products when using Netformx products to generate proposals. Netformx has three tiers of participation:
- Netformx Partners:
- ISI Telemanagement
- Mushroom Networks
Each edition of Netformx DesignXpert contains unique capabilities and a renewable subscription to a tailored set of Netformx KnowledgeBase content.
The Netformx KnowledgeBase architecture consists of three tiers of information.
- Netformx Catalog. The catalog is the foundation for the Netformx KnowledgeBase, which includes part attributes such as basic product information, relationship hierarchy, technical attributes, device graphics, and pricing information. This is the type of information you would typically find on a product datasheet.
- Netformx Rules. Netformx rules provide configuration, validation, error handling, and product recommendations. Netformx KnowledgeBase rules can provide complex validation, recommend alternative devices to replace older equipment, and suggest up-sell opportunities.
- Netformx Advisors. Netformx advisors provide guided selling capabilities that put the expertise of product managers in the hands of your sales team. These “wizard-like” advisors help users more effectively refine requirements, configure complex solutions, and identify cost-effective or profitable alternatives.
Enterprise technology suppliers in the Netformx KnowledgeBase may participate in any level of the architecture. Depending on the technology supplier, the Netformx KnowledgeBase may include some or all of the following information:
- Product specifications including catalog numbers, order codes, and capacities
- Definitions of supported network functions
- Mappings for cards, software, and other accessories
- Physical configuration rules, including slot assignment guidelines
- Validation rules to assure configuration compatibility for orders and installation
- SNMP MIB mappings for devices and components
- Real-world front and rear device graphics with intelligent slots.
For more information contact email@example.com
Get the Latest Updates to Netformx Products