Automating Discovery, Design, Quoting and Proposals
Netformx data-driven, rules-based solutions simplify and automate the discovery, design, quote and proposal generation processes of selling integrated network products and services.
While there are many existing software solutions that automate what happens to an order once the contract is signed, until now, there was no single solution to automate the end-to-end pre-sales phase in the network lifecycle. When using Netformx Solutions:
From the moment you first encounter an opportunity, Netformx Solutions are right there... helping you streamline and automate every step from discovering customer requirements to creating a validated design and generating a detailed proposal including pricing, network blueprint diagrams, bills of material and much more.
The Suite of Netformx Solutions
An integrated desktop tool for discovery, design, quoting and proposing IP-based network solutions. DesignXpert transforms the process of network design into an efficient, collaborative process resulting in comprehensive and accurate enterprise network design blueprint.
An SNMP/SSH/Telnet-based audit and multi-vendor network discovery feature of DesignXpert that enables design professionals to capture an accurate baseline of existing IP and SNMP-enabled devices in any network.
Netformx DesignXpert Essential
Netformx DesignXpert Essential is a competitively priced product for individuals who want easy access to projects created in Netformx DesignXpert. It is targeted at inside sales representatives (ISRs) and account managers (AMs). It is also applicable for any user who wants to see a design the same way the sales engineer (SE) or architect does.
Netformx CatalogXpert enables you to add your unique products, services, and best practices to the Netformx KnowledgeBase, allowing your sales team to easily differentiate their proposals. You can enrich and expand the existing catalog content with custom attributes such as certified devices, product bundles, custom pricing, and equipment from vendors not in the Netformx KnowledgeBase.
Netformx Specialty Products
- MPLS Designer™ - Streamlines and validates the process of converting MPLS requirements into designs and proposals that can then be provisioned and implemented successfully. Because networks are comprised of more than just physical components.
- Managed Services Designer™ - Simplifies the process of quoting your value added managed services. It supports all aspects of defining a complete managed services solution from both the technical and business perspective, automating the conversion of complex customer requirements into a detailed proposal.
- SalesXpert™ - An online guided solution to quickly and easily design, quote and propose IP-based solutions … designed specifically for network sales professionals. Create validated, richly detailed proposals confidently and in a fraction of the time.
- DesignCentral™ - A centralized, structured and automated opportunity-to-management platform that enables you to connect people, information and processes - and helps to reduce the inherent risk associated with complex network designs.
- The Netformx Adapter for salesforce.com delivers out-of-the-box integration and synchronization to take advantage of the powerful features available in salesforce.com. Projects created with Netformx DesignXpert® are automatically maintained in salesforce.com offering many benefits
- Netformx Adapter for SharePoint allows for projects created with Netformx DesignXpert® are automatically maintained in Microsoft SharePoint, which becomes the single repository to track all project files, documents, and metadata including owner, quote value, state and check out status. Synchronizing opportunities between Netformx DesignXpert and SharePoint directly improves collaboration between account team members by ensuring everyone is accessing up-to-date and accurate information.
The heart of Netformx Solutions, and the industry’s most comprehensive multi-vendor database of over 200,000 devices and over two million design rules for configuration and error correction from major network equipment vendors like Cisco, Avaya, and Juniper.
Imagine... working together to create trusted advisor relationships
Who Benefits from Using Netformx Solutions:
- Network Engineers benefit from greater efficiency and accuracy when designing and quoting complex, integrated network solutions including Unified Communications, VoIP, Video, and Data Center infrastructures.
- Account Managers benefit by boosting their knowledge of products and services and increasing responsiveness to customer demands.
- Organizations benefit from improved collaboration and change management processes that contribute to reduced cost of sale and increased profitability.
- Customers benefit by being more actively engaged, receiving more detailed information enabling them to make better-informed decisions.
Reduced Cost of Sale by
- Increasing productivity of sales/engineering resources
- Minimizing or eliminating costly rework
- Identifying additional revenue opportunities
- Shortening the sales cycle
Increase Productivity by
- Replacing multiple tools with a single, fully integrated solution
- Designing anytime – anywhere – even when you don’t have a network connection
- Building Best Practices templates to further streamline design efforts
Increase Design Accuracy by
- Eliminating error prone data entry into multiple tools
- Validating designs in real time
- Leveraging expertise of Design Advisors
- Collaborating with your customer using real time “what if” modeling
Become a Trusted Advisor by
- Demonstrating the pros and cons of design options
- Selling Value... not just products
Click Here to see how leading design professionals around the world are using Netformx Solutions to increase sales, improve productivity, promote collaboration and minimize errors throughout the entire opportunity-to-proposal cycle.