Register to Attend - Netformx User Webinar Series
The monthly Users’ Webinar is a free Webex session to educate Netformx users and prospects on the latest Netformx solution updates, resources, validation stories and more. Advance registration is required.
- TIME: These Webinars are conducted on the second Thursday of each month. This year we have a new time slot and will begin at 9:00 AM Pacific (12 Noon Eastern, 17:00 GMT) and last one hour.
- RECORDINGS: Each Webinar is recorded so if you miss the opportunity to attend, you can always go back and view at your convenience by visiting the User Webinar Archive.
- REGISTER: To register for an upcoming Users Webinar, select the date below and you will be taken to a WebEx Registration Page.
- QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at the next Netformx Users Webinar.
2013 User Webinar Schedule
- January - The User Webinar Series was on Hiatus
- February 14 - Available for Viewing
- Netformx Focusing on Partner Profitability
- Who is VARcompliance – and How Can They Help Your Profitability?
- Netformx DesignXpert 15.1 is Coming – Are you Ready?
- March 21 - Available for Viewing
- Netformx DesignXpert – Adding Project Attributes to a BOM and Design Documents
- How to Build Data Center Solutions Faster with Data Center Designer?
- A Deep Dive into the Netformx Cloud
- April 18 - Available for Viewing
- EMC Isilon products now in DesignXpert
- The Eaton Differentiator, Virtualization
- VARcompliance – A Netformx Company Releases V2
- May 23 - Available for Viewing
- Juniper Networks - Network Security Solutions and Networking Performance Optimization
- Veramark Reduces Telecom Reporting Distractions
- June 18 - 9:00 am PST (7:00GMT)
- The New Cisco Router Advisor Recommends the Best Starting Bundles
- What to Expect in the Next Phase of CCW Integration – Releasing this July
- July - Details coming soon
- August - Details coming soon
- September - Details coming soon
- October - Details coming soon
- November - Details coming soon
- December - on hiatus