Netformx Collaborates with Oracle CPQ Cloud to Deliver Best-of-Breed Sales Enablement to IT Solution Providers
April 25, 2017
Enabling an end-to-end workflow, Netformx DesignXpert users sync designs with Oracle CPQ Cloud
Seamless access increases productivity, accuracy, and competitiveness in the delivery of IT Solution Proposals
- Netformx enables solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Netformx DesignXpert enables solution providers—with a single powerful tool—to create accurate multivendor proposals and validated designs and solutions that result in higher win rates and happier customers.
- Netformx Discovery, a standalone product that is also included in DesignXpert creates a baseline and audit of a customer’s actual network and provides insights on technology upgrade, replacement, and enhancement opportunities.
- “Transformation and digitization: the impact on enterprise sales” an article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine
- “Turning Sales Excellence from a ‘Black Art’ into a Science” an article by Martin Creaner in Intercomms Magazine
- Netformx Ecosystem: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow.
- Netformx DesignXpert: Create accurate proposals and validated designs and solutions.
- Netformx Discovery: Create a baseline of your customer’s network to drive more business.
- Netformx customer case studies
- Netformx in the News
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
About NetformxNetformx is a leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions to Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle. Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. The comprehensive Netformx KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. The comprehensive, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability. More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
About Oracle PartnerNetworkOracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is Oracle's partner program that provides partners with a differentiated advantage to develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle’s products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to be recognized and rewarded for their investment in Oracle Cloud. Partners engaging with Oracle will be able to differentiate their Oracle Cloud expertise and success with customers through the OPN Cloud program – an innovative program that complements existing OPN program levels with tiers of recognition and progressive benefits for partners working with Oracle Cloud. To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.