Netformx and BT Win Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award 2016
June 9, 2016
- Jointly developed with BT, Project Studio recognized for Business Service Innovation
- Solution enables BT to rapidly create validated, graphical WAN, LAN network designs and proposals
- Dramatically improves time-to-bid and design “right-first-time”
SAN JOSE, CA—JUNE 9, 2016—Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for IT solution providers announced today that it and BT were recognized by Global Telecoms Business for ‘Project Studio’ their joint effort that was awarded in the category of Business Service Innovation. The GTB Telecoms Innovation Awards celebrate the collaboration and partnership between operators and vendors while recognizing the industry’s commitment to deliver exciting and innovative services to its customers worldwide. The award was presented to Netformx and BT on May 25th in London.
- Netformx and BT collaboration on ‘Project Studio’ for Global WAN designs wins Global Telecoms Business 2016 Business Service Innovation award.
- In attendance to accept the award were Chris Cochrane – CIO for BT Global Services, Jason Peacock – Business Operations Director at BT, Steven Drennan – Platform Architect Client Design at BT, Trevor Lazaro – Director of EMEA Sales at Netformx, and Guy Laks – Director of EMEA Pre-Sales at Netformx.
- Netformx enables solution providers to increase their profitability more than 1% by reducing time-to-quote by 80% and reducing implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- The Netformx ecosystem enables solution providers to win more deals and successfully implement technology solutions while maximizing profitability.
- Netformx DesignXpert enables solution providers—with a single powerful tool—to create accurate multivendor proposals and validated designs and solutions that result in higher win rates and happier customers.
- Netformx Discovery creates a baseline and audit of a customer’s actual network and provides insights on technology upgrade, replacement, and enhancement opportunities.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions while operating their businesses profitably.
Supporting Quotes“With Project Studio, validated BT WAN designs and proposals are created much faster and more accurately — and with fewer expert hours — than previously. This means the design process is not a bottleneck and existing staff can create more designs. Also, accurate designs and quotes supports error-free implementations. Customers are delighted by our rapid response to their requests and our expert implementations. The end result is an enhanced Customer Experience; more deals won, and reduced operating costs. The benefits from Project Studio exceeded our expectations.” —Jason Peacock, Business Operations Director at BT “Netformx DesignXpert is the industry benchmark for enterprise technology solution design and proposal generation. It automates the collaborative, end-to-end design process to produce accurate proposals and validated designs and solutions. In our collaboration with BT we created innovative advisors and interfaces to meet their specific service and system requirements. BT’s goals of agility and simplicity were met through the use of design building blocks, standardization, and automated flow-through.” —Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx
- “Turning Sales Excellence from a ‘Black Art’ into a Science” an article by Martin Creaner in Intercomms Magazine
- “Uncover hidden profits in the enterprise network sales process with business intelligence, analytics, and automation”, an article in Connect World – ICT Global Magazine
- Light Reading – Telecom Innovators Video Showcase “The Netformx Ecosystem”
- Intercomms Magazine article, “Prescriptive Analytics – Key for Solution Providers to Profitably Grow their Cloud and Telecom Sales Business”.
- Frost and Sullivan's "Error-free Design: Why Owning Service Complexity Benefits the Business".
- Netformx DesignXpert: Create accurate proposals and validated designs and solutions that result in higher win rates and happier customers.
- More information on Netformx Discovery.
- Netformx customer case studies.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- GTB 2016 Innovation Awards – Award Image
- GTB 2016 Innovation Awards – Photo