Netformx March 2017 Newsletter
- Netformx News
- Netformx Expands Executive Management Team
- Website Updates to Help Users Find Resources Faster
- Introducing the User Focused Product Blog
- DesignXpert News
- DesignXpert v18.0 Released – Check out all the New Features
- Netformx Discovery to Earn Cisco Funded Network Assessment Dollars
- Check Point Security Products in the KnowledgeBase
- ChannelXpert News
- Netformx ChannelXpert v2.4 – Released February 27
- Netformx Resources
- Register for the March 14 DesignXpert User Webinar
- Article on Tranformation and Digitization: the Impact on Enterprise Sales
- Article to Increase Sales Opportunities by Assessing your Customers
- Video to Increase Sales Proposal Profitability
Netformx Expands Executive Management to Support Worldwide Growth
Netformx would like to welcome three new executives to the Netformx Team who are charged with accelerating growth and customer success:
- Melissa Borza: Vice President Marketing and Product Strategy
- Mark Bickerstaffe: Vice President Sales for North America and Latin America
- Nick Billingham: Business Development Manager for APAC
An Updated Website to Help Users Find the Information You Need Faster
If you haven’t been to the Website lately we encourage you to check out the latest information to help you be successful with your Netformx tools.
- User Login: at the top of every page will help you get to accessing DesignXpert and ChannelXpert quickly. Some additional support resources have been added as well.
- Support menu at the top of every page provides fast access to the resources you need to get the most out of your products or to get assistance when needed.
- Updated FAQ for frequently asked questions (formerly the FactBase). We have cleaned up the outdated information and will be adding more information shortly on the most recent product releases based on questions being asked by our User base via our Sales Engineers and Support.
- Visit the Home Page for the Latest News: Articles on Netformx, Case Studies, Upcoming Webinars and Events, the Latest News, Press Release, Blog and Video
Introducing the User Focused Product Blog
We would like to introduce a new blog by Marshall Eisenberg, Netformx Product Marketing and Strategy Manager. He will talk about shortcuts, insider tricks and how to squeeze greater productivity out of Netformx solutions. We recommend you subscribe to our blogs.
DesignXpert v18.0 Released – Check out all the New Features
Netformx is pleased to announce this major release of DesignXpert v18.0 on February 21, 2017. This major release includes substantial enhancements to the user experience. For details on recent patches to fix some challenges visit the Hot Topics page
- Eliminated Complexity & Clutter
- Improved User Control
- Enhanced Design Accuracy
- Enriched DesignXpert Experience
- Increased Product Stability
- Significantly Reduced Tech Support Requests
Use Netformx Discovery to Reap the Rewards with the Cisco Funded Network Assessment Program
Cisco Partners in North and Latin America can get rewards for performing onsite network audits in targeted end-customer accounts. Cisco Funded Network Assessments has been renewed through July 29, 2017 and is a monetary reimbursement given to the Partner when the Partner completely fulfills the assessment requirements of the Cisco program. Netformx Discovery is a Cisco authorized assessment tool and is supported in this program.
Think about it! Whether you are a Discovery Only user or a DesignXpert user, for every Discovery you conduct, your company can potentially get paid for it. Cisco Partners are free to use the dollars as they see fit, once Cisco issues the refund – which happens after the close of the Cisco fiscal quarter. Consider using the funds to purchase additional copies of Discovery or DesignXpert subscriptions. Just a thought! Go to the Cisco Website for all the details on how to participate and reap the rewards.
Did you know that with Discovery you can not only get these rewards, but you can find upsell opportunities for EOX equipment and more?
Don’t have a Discovery subscription?
Now in the KnowledgeBase – Check Point Network Cyber Security Products
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is the largest network cyber security vendor globally, providing industry-leading solutions and protecting customers from cyberattacks with an unmatched catch rate of malware and other types of threats. Check Point offers a complete security architecture defending enterprises – from networks to mobile devices – in addition to the most comprehensive and intuitive security management.
Register for the Tuesday, March 14 User Webinar to learn more.
Netformx ChannelXpert v2.4 – Released February 27
We are excited about the major release of ChannelXpert v2.4 which brought significantly increased value to ChannelXpert users with a completely overhauled BOM Analyzer, better Rebate program insight, enhanced R2A features, Improved dashboards, a new Cisco “Ready for Partners” tool and much more..
- Redesigned BOM Analyzer
- Observe your Top Rebate Program and Trending
- Monitor your Partner Status
- Improved Vendor/ Distribution Dashboard
- New Cisco “Ready for Partners” tool (Formally IBLM)
Visit the link to more details provided in the March 3rd email on VIP 28.
Also go to the Link or look for your invitation in your email in another week to sign up for the March 29 ChannelXpert User Webinar at 8:30 am PST “A Major Release of ChannelXpert v2.4 – Take 30 Minutes for Better Monetization”
March DesignXpert User Webinar
Tuesday | March 14, 2017
Register for the Netformx DesignXpert User Webinar
9:00 – 10:00 am PST
- A Major Release of DesignXpert v18.0 – Find Out About All that is New
- Check Point Software Technologies is Now in the Netformx KnowledgeBase
Transformation and digitization: the impact on enterprise sales
A thought leadership article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO
Pipeline Magazine – Top Trends Issue
Over the last few years, competition and technology advances have led Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to undergo major transformations. Their networks are becoming virtualized and programmable. There is heightened focus on customer centricity, omni-channel experiences, and rapid and . . .
Increase Cisco Sales Opportunities by Assessing Your Customers & Taking Action
Telecom Reseller – Cisco Tribune
New module leverages Netformx ChannelXpert analytics to identify opportunities to grow sales
Netformx ChannelXpert includes a new Refresh to Accelerate (R2A) module that helps Cisco Partners analyze the health of their customers’ infrastructure and propose migration and replacement paths. Analysis includes “End of …” (EOX) milestones such as End-of ….. Sale, Maintenance Releases, Service Attachment, Last Date of Support, Obsolete and more. R2A is currently included as a complimentary feature for ChannelXpert customers.
Netformx Helps Solution Providers to Increase Sales Proposal Profitability
Rich Tehrani, TMC Interviews Ittai Bareket, CEO of Netformx
Netformx CEO Ittai Bareket talks about how the channel is evolving. We are seeing growth in business transformation with movement more to As a Service and a consumption model. The channel needs to provide solutions and services in addition to offering development services, helping with application deployment and to build more upon the infrastructure. He recommends that Solution Providers need to focus more on business outcomes in order to stay competitive. Ittai shares how Netformx is providing the tools to help Solution Providers deliver on the business outcomes their Enterprise customers are planning to achieve.