Q1 News 2019
- Cisco Partner Tool News
- ChannelXpert – New Single Sign-on, wrapping up VIP 31 & 32 and maximizing VIP 33 rebates
- Gaining the competitive edge & increasing profitability with the PIT and MAT tools
- Netformx News
- DesignXpert – More than meets the eye!
- Workflow Integration and Optimization – what is it, and where is the value? – A Blog
- Netformx Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions tool gets a refresh
- Finding success selling subscriptions with a full customer lifecycle approach – An Article
- Cisco Partners – Are you ready? – An Article
- Netformx helps Cisco Partners to focus on the holistic customer experience and lifecycle – A Podcast
- Netformx Events
- Cisco Partner Exchange – So Cal 2019
- Dimension Data Americas 2019
- Cisco PAM Conference 2019
- Cisco Live San Diego 2019
Cisco Partner Tool News
ChannelXpert – New Single Sign-on, wrapping up VIP 31 & 32 and maximizing VIP 33 rebates
The Netformx team has been working closely with ChannelXpert users to ensure they are not missing any opportunities with potential add, and to remind them of the steps to maximize VIP rebates. If you need additional assistance contact your Account Manager. As part of streamlining access to our on-line solutions we are moving ChannelXpert users to a Single Sign on process. Here are some things users should know:
- New Single Sign on (SSO) on all Netformx on-line tools for a better user experience has been launched in March 2019. Contact email@example.com if you are experiencing any login challenges.
- VIP 32 higher percentage rebate opportunity. You have another week to take advantage of subtrack category SKUs applicable for VIP rebate in the first part of VIP33. Cisco is providing a transition period that will come to an end on 28 March 2019.
- VIP32 Shipping cut off, 27 April 2019. Do not risk the rebates by not shipping, check the ChannelXpert “To be Shipped report”
- VIP32 First payment: April 2019 • Second payment: July 2019 • Claim payment within 90 days to avoid its expiration. Partners should assign their rebate coordinators in ‘Partner Self Service’ at www.cisco.com/go/pss
- DNA Software activation Steps and Deadlines for VIP 31, 32, 33:
Each VIP Period needs to be validated via telemetry or PoP, that were submitted for review. Go to http://www.cisco.com/go/ppe. Partners have until the deadline to activate the eligible software and provide the PoP → 9 months at minimum. Check out the “DNA Monitoring Report” in ChannelXpert and select the right VIP period for the potential activation DNA orders today!
- VIP31 DNA Software activation: Deadline April 27, 2019
- VIP32 DNA Software activation: Deadline October 26, 2019
- VIP33 DNA Software activation: Deadline April 26, 2020
- $50,000 incremental Bonus* to the first 40 partners with 3 DNAC activations. Cisco is offering this bonus to partners who achieve 3 unique customer DNAC activations, only one activation per customer:
- DNAC activations must be submitted and approved through the VIP Activation bonus process. Activations must be in accordance with VIP program rules and the DNAC Activation Proof-of-Performance (POP) guidelines.
- Activation POP must be submitted and approved between December 1, 2018 and May 25, 2019
- Activations must be completed within the VIP activation window for deals booked during VIP 31, 32, or 33 periods
- Minimum booking requirement for each customer activation is $50,000 of VIP Activation bonus eligible Cisco ONE Advantage and DNA Advantage SKUs
- Partner must qualify for the payout in the Enterprise Networks subtrack
- Ineligible*: Activations submitted via the VIP Activation bonus POP process or customers that Cisco has determined as activated via telemetry prior to December 1, 2018 are not eligible.
Gaining the competitive edge & increasing profitability with the PIT and MAT tools
The Netformx Partner Incentive Tool (PIT), for Cisco Partners, reaches its first-anniversary milestone with a host of additional features and a new usage and ROI report; we invite you to share in the celebration.
Equipment commoditization coupled with increased competitive pressures means declining profits on every customer engagement.
- The Challenge: How to minimize your Cisco purchase costs and maximize your margin potential for each customer engagement.
- The Answer:
- First use the PIT analysis to identify the best combination Cisco Promotions & Incentives available to lower your purchase cost
- Second, swing over to the Margin Analysis Tool (MAT) introduced in November and see how to use the PIT analysis to further optimize your profit potential for each budgetary quote you provide to your customer.
- Trigger the Netformx Export Visio Addon from inside the PIT & MAT and quickly produce matching Visio diagrams to attach your budgetary quote to improve your quote’s competitive edge.
- The new usage report with ROI key performance indicators summarizes the potential cost and dollar benefits gained through your organization’s PIT & MAT analysis activity.
Companies with access to PIT also have complimentary access to MAT for a limited time. Since the number of users for these SaaS offerings is limitless, it is a great way to collaborate between those reviewing CCW Estimates, adjusting the discounting and tying it with a bow at the deal desk. The result is a more competitive proposal with the fully adjusted margin to increase profitability. Check out the short tutorials under “?” in the portal. New users with company access can register here today.
Need more information on the Netformx PIT & MAT products? Visit the website or watch the short introductory video.
DesignXpert – More than meets the eye!
We often find organizations with DesignXpert license use only a fraction of the applications robust capabilities. DesignXpert increases user efficiency by combining the best aspects of configuration, design, documentation, pricing, interaction with CCW, and much more into a single workflow process.
With Netformx Discovery included with every DesignXpert license, users are finding great value as businesses explore digital transformation and need a clear picture of their networking environment as well as those products nearing their end of life and more. Add on top of that, the transition to subscription adds even more complexity. With full integration to CCW, Netformx can help Cisco partners to align with Cisco strategic direction and easily include devices and subscriptions under SmartNet contract, and other multi-vendor products, services, and subscriptions. DesignXpert contains a rich library of Visio icons, which means you can convert your CCW Estimates into detail-rich graphical drawings.
Are you aware DesignXpert can now be deployed on Amazon Workspaces, a Virtual Desktop in the Cloud, running on Amazon Web Services? Eliminate desktop management worries and run DesignXpert via Cloud-based virtual or physical desktop deployments. Also, companies have an ebb and flow of users through employee churn, so licenses sometimes go unused. Your Netformx account manager can engage your customer success team to help new and current users discover the real power of DesignXpert.
If you are a user on a Mac, you may want to consider leveraging SalesXpert, a SaaS-based configuration tool. Whether you need additional personal training for you or your team or want to learn more about other powerful DesignXpert features, contact your Account Manager, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workflow Integration and Optimization – what is it, and where is the value?
A Blog by Pete Eggimann – VP Customer Success
All Solution Providers are pursing digital transformation initiatives with different motivations. But what does that mean for your core workflow and what can be done to optimize your existing process? How is Netformx Transforming? Before we get there, you may have noticed I have a new title – VP Customer Success. It reflects a formalization …
Frequently Asked Questions tool gets a refresh
We have updated the Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) module on our website to quickly answer your questions for our full product line-up. Visit the FAQ on a regular basis as we are continuing to add more answers all of the time.
Finding success selling subscriptions with a full customer lifecycle approach
Intercomms Magazine – a thought leadership article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO
IT solution and service providers, such as resellers and Communications Service Providers, are being challenged on multiple fronts. Their customers may be large corporations with multiple branches that span jurisdictions or small to mid-sized enterprises with more straightforward networking needs. No matter what the size, enterprises expect excellent customer service and solutions that meet their needs. Competition is intense and sharply focused on providing the best customer experience.
Cisco Partners – Are you ready?
Telecom Reseller – Cisco Tribune
The profitability of Cisco Partners is being challenged on multiple fronts. In the subscription economy, if Partners are to keep annuity revenues flowing, they must build and maintain strong customer relationships. They must also focus on delighting their customers as they manage the customer experience lifecycle.
An optimized Land-Adopt-Expand-Renew (LAER) journey with reduced manual efforts, increased profitability, and delighted customers can set Cisco Partners up for a win-win scenario. Learn how Netformx is enabling partners to be successful throughout the LAER journey.
Netformx helps Cisco Partners to focus on the holistic customer experience and lifecycle
Telecom Reseller Podcast – An Interview with Netformx
Netformx CEO, Ittai Bareket, talks about how Cisco Partners need to continue transforming and evolving to focus on the holistic customer experience and the Lifecyle to support it. Understanding customer requirements and selling solutions to deliver those business outcomes is key. Maintaining profitability in the process is crucial. He covers how Cisco Partners are using Netformx to increase efficiency and profitability across the sales workflow … plus improve relationships with customers. A win-win for the partner-customer relationship and the partner-Cisco partnership.
Netformx will be attending the following events. We will be happy to share the latest new products and updates to help you to create IT solutions in an automated, optimized, and profitable manner to help you win the deal. We know that schedules at these events can fill up quickly. We are available to schedule a meeting at any of these events in advance.
- Cisco Partner Exchange – So Cal 2019
- Dimension Data Americas
- Cisco PAM Conference
- Cisco Live San Diego 2019