The Latest News for Eaton Partners
Welcome Eaton partners.
This page delivers the latest information about Eaton and Netformx.
Read the November 19 Newsletter Article:
Eaton's Intelligent Power Manager
When it comes to managing power on your network, one missed anomaly or malfunctioning power device brings everything to a halt. Keeping an eye on the status of power devices across the network, and intervening before a blip cascades into a catastrophe, is a top priority. Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager brings managing a wide range of power and environmental devices under control through a single, Web-based interface. This versatile software solution is compatible with network-enabled power devices, including Eaton UPSs, non-Eaton UPSs, environmental sensors and ePDUs. In addition, Intelligent Power Manager is the first power management software to not only integrate with VMware’s vCenter, letting you manage power to your virtualized environment through the vCenter dashboard, but also to enable the remote shutdown of servers in clusters. Intelligent Power Manager even integrates with several virtualization platforms allowing ease of management and live migration, which will transparently move virtual machines from a server affected by a power interruption to a non-affected server on the network, maintaining data integrity with no downtime.
- Intelligent Power Manager’s integration with platforms like vCenter and XenCenter™ helps data center managers reduce infrastructure and operating costs while increasing uptime, productivity and operational responsiveness.
- View critical power information on devices including UPSs, ePDUs and environmental sensors from the vCenter or XenCenter dashboard
- Instantly access critical information, such as UPS battery condition, load levels and battery runtime
- Remotely and gracefully shut down servers in clusters during an extended power outage
- Trigger vMotion, XenMotion™ and other migration applications to transparently move virtual machines to an available server on the network
- Monitor power usage and kWh to help you calculate your power usage effectiveness (PUE) and identify where to cut costs
- Remotely monitor and manage multiple devices across your network from a single interface; this can be integrated into an already existing platform, such as VMware, Microsoft or Citrix
- Monitor and manage NetApp fabric-attached storage (FAS) systems and facilitate a graceful shutdown to protect data integrity in the event of an extended power outage with IPM 1.30
Supported Operating Systems:
- IPM is compatible with vSphere, ESXi, vCenter, XenServer, XenCenter, SCVMM PRO tips.
View the April 18 User Webinar
"The Eaton Differentiator, Virtualization"
The Latest on Eaton Devices in the Netformx KnowledgeBaseTM
Eaton is a leading provider of quality backup power UPS, Uninterruptible Power Supply. Eaton UPSs are designed to deliver high quality backup power from desktop PCs to large data centers. To help you find the right solution, Eaton organizes their backup power offering into three categories: Workstation & Home UPS, Network & Server UPS, and Data Center & Facility UPS. The Netformx KnowledgeBase includes all three categories.
- I would like more information about Netformx DesignXpert. Request for information.
- How do I purchase Netformx DesignXpert?
You can purchase either the Netformx DesignXpert Gold Edition or Platinum Edition through our on-line Buy Now Page or by purchase order. Please Call 888-743-6769 / 408-423-6600 or contact email@example.com.
- Is training available?
Yes, there are videos-on-demand on our Get Educated page.