Netformx⟶Agreements and Policies
Thank you for choosing Netformx as one of your solution partners. We make every effort to be honest and forth right in all of our business dealings and want to ensure you have the information you need to embrace doing business with us.
Netformx has built a long lasting business by helping our customers improve their ability to conduct their business. The foundation of our business remains strong today and will continue to deliver tremendous opportunities for our continued success and growth.
- End User License Agreement
- End User Subscription Agreement
- Complimentary End User Subscription Agreement
- Subscribed Services Policy
- Third Party Software
ISO/IEC 27001 is an auditable international standard that defines the requirements for a company’s information security management system (ISMS) and is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls.
Netformx first achieved ISO/IEC 27001 compliance in 2015, and has continued to receive and successfully pass regular audits since then. The standard requires us to ensure a process approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving our information security management system. Netformx compliance helps us to protect our information and gives additional confidence to our customers.
ISO/IEC 27001 compliance demonstrates that:
- We systematically examine our information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts and formalize information security processes, procedures and applicable documentation.
- Our internal controls meet corporate governance and business continuity requirements.
- All applicable laws and regulations are observed in order to protect company information.
- We hold the security of all customer and employee information in the highest regard.
ISO 27001 Certification renewed for 2020
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Let us help you!