The Netformx Application Suite
IT solution provider profitability is being challenged on multiple fronts. To win deals you need to understand complex customer requirements, quickly and accurately create a proposal that meets their business needs and is priced competitively, and then successfully implement it on-time, on-budget, and without problems. And to optimize profitability, you need to take maximum advantage of vendor promotions and discounts and include professional services costs in proposals. Cisco, in particular, offers generous partner programs to increase profitability, but understanding and maximizing them can be complex.
The Netformx Application Suite features:
- Automation across your sales workflow
- Powerful intelligent and integrated solutions
- Shared projects and data across teams
- Incorporation of your own high-margin products and services
- Business intelligence, actionable insights, and analytics, in real time
- Device selection guidance based on profitability
- Solutions ordered in the most profitable manner
- Proactive management of your sales business for better business outcomes
Build customer relationships
With the subscription economy, if you are to keep annuity revenues flowing, you must build and maintain strong relationships throughout the customer experience lifecycle, not just sell a product and move on. That means efficiently managing customer assets, contracts, and subscriptions.
Gain efficiency across the sales lifecycle
The Netformx Application Suite provides innovative solutions that simplify IT sales complexity and increase seller profitability. They bring efficiency to the sales lifecycle, including pre-sales, post-sales, and asset management. Our applications help Cisco partners and multi-vendor IT solution providers deliver solutions faster and more efficiently while improving profitability and customer success.
Simplify the sales process
By applying automation, optimization, and analytics throughout the sales and renewals lifecycle, Netformx applications shield you from the complexity of products, services, and vendor programs and incentives. By eliminating manual drudgery, you can focus on your customers and on winning profitable deals.
The Netformx Application Suite includes:
- Discovery: Ensure accuracy by quickly baselining the existing network and comparing to what was sold
- DesignXpert: Create validated, professional multi-vendor diagrams and proposals
- SalesXpert: Collaborate with other SalesXpert and DesignXpert users to create winning multi-vendor solutions and offer self-service ordering
- Partner Incentive Tool: Maximize Cisco discounts to increase profit
- Partner Services Tool: Include professional services costs in estimates
- VIP Calculator: Analyze Cisco VIP rebates and gain insights on potential payouts
- Margin Analysis Tool: Analyze margin for best customer and competitive pricing
- LifecycleXpert: Analyze, Prioritize and Manage your Cisco LCI opportunities to maximize reward payouts
- ChannelXpert: Manage your sales business and optimize Cisco incentive program participation from a single pane of glass
- AssetXpert: Easily manage Cisco SmartNet® contracts, software subscriptions, and customer assets
- KnowledgeXpert: Simplify content management and efficiently incorporate and manage vendor- and company specific solutions and services and distribute to Netformx applications
- KnowledgeBase: Access vast multi-vendor information on products, services, and program compliance data
The Power of 3 to Manage and Capture Cisco Lifecycle Incentive Rewards
Customer Experience (CX) teams are now able to leverage automation to analyze and prioritize Cisco Lifecycle Incentive (LCI) reward opportunities throughout the customer journey. With visibility to all the data to properly plan during pre-sales, you will be able to better manage activation, adoption, and utilization post-sales and ensure timely renewals and expansion opportunities. Learn about the Netformx Power of 3 Advantage for a full Lifecycle Incentive journey that is ready to use today. The advantage of combining the Partner Incentive Tool, LifecycleXpert, and AssetXpert will automate full lifecycle management and increased reward capture.
Immediate Productivity Improvements & Better CX
“The Netformx Application Suite helps us run faster for our clients. Automating manual tasks ensures best practices & processes across the company, delivering better results to customers. Ready access to deal & vendor incentive insights, directly impacts our profitability. Instead of spending hours gathering information related to Cisco’s LCI program, ChannelXpert provides it to us in minutes. The result is immediate productivity improvements & a major impact on the customer experience.”
Doing Things Differently to be Competitive
“The Netformx Application Suite gives us a single pane of glass to evaluate the solutions we are putting in front of our customers. We have visibility into different frontend and backend incentives, bundles, and promotions, and VIP calculations as well as VIP forecasts. We can quickly identify gaps and see ways to do things a little differently to be competitive in the market. Netformx tools give us a competitive edge.”
Automation to Better Scale and Grow the Business
“Manufacturer incentive programs are changing rapidly—from quarter to quarter or every 6 months, or massive, fundamental changes. Without having good data and the intelligence in front of you, it’s very difficult to steer your business. It would be like driving in the dark. And as we grow our business, we can’t scale by just adding people; we need to incorporate tools that build automation into the business and increase the accuracy of our data.”
Automate & Analyze Data from Many Systems
“The Netformx Application Suite give us visibility into our business in ways we never had before. Netformx automates and analyzes the data from numerous systems and puts the results at our fingertips in easy-to-understand dashboards. We can now see at a glance whether we are optimizing Cisco promotions and incentives, and the status of customer renewals.”