Customer Success Manager
At Netformx, we believe that motivated and talented people are the key to delivering global capability with personal accountability.
Netformx helps Solution Providers deliver IT solutions quickly and effectively, resulting in improved profitability and customer success. We apply automation, optimization and analytics to simplify the pre-sales, post-sales and subscription management lifecycle. As a result, Cisco partners, vendors and distributors can accurately create differentiated, winning multi-vendor designs and proposals, and maximize benefits from promotions and incentives. The bottom line is better business outcomes.
Netformx is headquartered in San Jose, California and has a development team in Israel.
You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the pre-sales process, post sales training and enablement, usage monitoring and adoption, and technical support. You will be working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for Netformx products.
You must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Responsibilities will include identifying all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the customer lifecycle.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, this position will be customer facing and will manage the technical aspects of customer lifecycle from early pre-sales through full user adoption, creating and delivering initial training program and ongoing mentoring, tracking utilization and stimulating growth as well as overall user satisfaction.
This position will work closely with customers and members of sales, engineering, support, as well as with all levels of management within the organization. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to build customer relationships, establish value around Netformx Solution vision and ensure post deployment user success. A successful Customer Success Manager will have the ability to work aggressively independently as well as within a collaborative team environment.
- Delivery of customer facing technical presentations/demonstrations
- Ability to establish relationships with champions to help drive sales and customer satisfaction within large accounts.
- Organize, manage, execute evaluations and POC’s
- Track utilization to secure renewals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist account executives in identifying new upsell opportunities
- Enter feedback from customers to drive product changes (Feature Requests/Bug Fixes)
- Address support issues at assigned customers, including full responsibility for support cases in many instances.
The position requires both strong technical and sales skills, as well as the sales skills to drive new and renewal business and help sell subscription-based products/services.
A strong candidate will have prior experience in a technical account management, sales engineering, solutions architecture, vendor program management, or other customer-facing role. Additionally, experience with networking vendors, specifically Cisco is a strong plus.
A strong candidate will have a solid written and verbal communication skills as well as superb skills in business analysis, task prioritization, project/program management, processes, and change management.
This individual must be able to handle multiple customers and tasks, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive revenue and customer satisfaction, and be successful in a collaborative environment. The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning and conducting pre-sales, and post-sale meetings (in person or via web conference)
- Representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Preparing and delivering presentations, project documentation, and reports
- The ability to bring structure to information so that it can be clearly understood, communicated, and acted upon
- The ability to understand the goals of an account, necessary tasks, and interactions between groups and establish processes as needed to meet the goals
- Excellent verbal and written skills to communicate with team members, management, and 3rd parties
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology. You should be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organization and analytical abilities are required to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is a plus (e.g., business, computer science, engineering, math, etc)
- Experience with, or knowledge of, Cisco partner programs preferred – front end promotion/incentives, and/or backend VIP, CSPP, etc
- Experience in the software industry in some technical and/or technical sales capacity
- Experience in developing relationships at all levels of customer organizations
- Experience with meeting facilitation, presentation creation and delivery
- Exceptional customer interaction and selling skills
- Detail oriented, has effective investigation and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task, handles multiple projects, and drives project to completion
LOCATION AND MORE
- U.S. based – covering North America and EMEA
- This position is not open for relocation.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
This position is not open for recruiters.