Optimize profitability through automation and analytics
Cisco Partner profitability is being challenged on multiple fronts. In the subscription economy, if you are to keep annuity revenues flowing, you must build and maintain strong relationships throughout the customer experience lifecycle, not just sell a product and move on. Customer satisfaction and stickiness are key to success.
Efficiently manage your sales business
At the same time, you must ensure that your sales and business processes are efficient and that you take maximum advantage of Cisco promotions and discounts. You need to quickly create accurate, consistent, and profitable network designs, no matter how complex. You must also keep pace with the latest Cisco information on products, services, and design guidelines.
Your goal is to:
- Leverage Programs & Promotions to Minimize Cost
- Adhere to Cisco’s Strategy to Maximize Rebates & Margin
- Activate, Adopt, Expand & Renew to Increase Profit
Maximizing profitability with Netformx tools
Netformx tools help you engage profitably with your customers across their entire IT journey. Netformx applies automation, optimization, and analysis to eliminate manual drudgery so that you can focus on your customers and on managing your business.
Automatically analyze Cisco data
Netformx accelerates Cisco Partner profits with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation. Through our close relationship with Cisco, we are able to automatically collect, aggregate, and correlate data from many Cisco tools and combine it with distributor purchase data and your own data. We turn that mass of data into business insights that neutralize risk, ensure compliance, and optimize profitability.
The Power of 3 to Manage and Capture Cisco Lifecycle Incentive Rewards
Customer Experience (CX) teams are now able to leverage automation to analyze and prioritize Cisco Lifecycle Incentive (LCI) reward opportunities throughout the customer journey. With visibility to all the data to properly plan during pre-sales, you will be able to better manage activation, adoption, and utilization post-sales and ensure timely renewals and expansion opportunities. Learn about the Netformx Power of 3 Advantage for a full Lifecycle Incentive journey that is ready to use today. The advantage of combining the Partner Incentive Tool, LifecycleXpert, and AssetXpert will automate full lifecycle management and increased reward capture.
Gain competitive advantage
Our intelligent, integrated solutions bring your company competitive advantage and increased productivity across the sales lifecycle from pre-sales to renewal. And you increase profitability through tighter relationships with your partners and greater Cisco incentive program participation.
Seeing the impact Netformx solutions deliver, Tech Data is now recommending us to their Cisco focused customers.
Netformx tools help simplify the complexity of being a Cisco Partner:
- Discovery: Ensure accuracy by quickly baselining the existing network and comparing to what was sold
- DesignXpert: Create validated, professional multi-vendor diagrams and proposals
- SalesXpert: Collaborate with other SalesXpert and DesignXpert users to create winning multi-vendor solutions and offer self-service ordering
- Partner Incentive Tool: Maximize Cisco discounts to increase profit
- Partner Services Tool: Include professional services costs in estimates
- VIP Calculator: Analyze Cisco VIP rebates and gain insights on potential payouts
- Margin Analysis Tool: Analyze margin for best customer and competitive pricing
- LifecycleXpert: Analyze, Prioritize and Manage your Cisco LCI opportunities to maximize reward payouts
- ChannelXpert: Manage your sales business and optimize Cisco incentive program participation from a single pane of glass
- AssetXpert: Easily manage Cisco SmartNet® contracts, software subscriptions, and customer assets
- KnowledgeXpert: Simplify content management and efficiently incorporate and manage vendor- and company specific solutions and services and distribute to Netformx applications
- KnowledgeBase: Access vast multi-vendor information on products, services, and program compliance data