Capture more Cisco rewards and rebates leveraging automation and analytics
Cisco Partner profitability is being challenged on multiple fronts. In the subscription economy, if you are to keep annuity revenues flowing, you must build and maintain strong relationships throughout the customer experience lifecycle, not just sell a product and move on. Customer satisfaction and stickiness are key to success.
Efficiently manage your sales business
At the same time, you must ensure that your sales and business processes are efficient and that you take maximum advantage of Cisco promotions and discounts. You need to quickly create accurate, consistent, and profitable network designs, no matter how complex. You must also keep pace with the latest Cisco information on products, services, and design guidelines.
Your goal is to:
- Leverage Programs & Promotions to minimize cost
- Take advantage of downstream dollars for Lifecycle Incentive rewards and VIP rebates
- Adhere to Cisco’s strategy to provide a great end-customer experience
- Increase Lifecycle Use/Activate and Adopt rewards to increase profit
Maximizing profitability with Netformx tools
Netformx tools help you engage profitably with your customers across their entire IT journey. Netformx applies automation, optimization, and analysis to eliminate manual drudgery so that you can focus on your customers and on managing your business.
Automatically analyze Cisco data
Netformx accelerates Cisco Partner profits with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation. Through our close relationship with Cisco, we are able to automatically collect, aggregate, and correlate data from many Cisco tools and combine it with distributor purchase data and your own data. We turn that mass of data into business insights that neutralize risk, ensure compliance, and optimize profitability.
The Power of 3 to Manage and Capture Cisco Lifecycle Incentive Rewards
Customer Experience (CX) teams are now able to leverage automation to analyze and prioritize Cisco Lifecycle Incentive (LCI) reward opportunities throughout the customer journey. With visibility to all the data to properly plan during presales, you will be able to better manage activation and adoption post-sales and ensure timely renewals. Learn about the Netformx Power of 3 Advantage for a full Lifecycle Incentive journey that is ready to use today. The advantage of combining the Pipeline Insight Tool, LifecycleXpert, and AssetXpert will automate full lifecycle management and increased reward capture.
Get Insights on Changes with VIP
Are you aware how the VIP program focus has transitioned from selling on-premise to digital solutions?
Leveraging our deep understanding of Cisco programs, we created the “Netformx VIP Index” or as we refer to it as “NVI” to look at how Cisco rewarded partners over the recent VIP periods and compared it to the latest VIP program. Request your ‘Netformx VIP Index Report’ for insight on where it may make sense to adjust your selling motions for the current VIP Period.
Gain competitive advantage
Our intelligent, integrated solutions bring your company competitive advantage and increased productivity across the sales lifecycle from presales to renewal. And you increase profitability through tighter relationships with your partners and greater Cisco incentive program participation.
Seeing the impact Netformx solutions deliver, Tech Data is now recommending us to their Cisco focused customers.
Netformx tools help simplify the complexity of being a Cisco Partner:
- Discovery: Ensure accuracy by quickly baselining the existing network and comparing to what was sold
- DesignXpert: Create validated, professional multi-vendor diagrams and proposals
- Pipeline Insight Tool (PIT): Gain critical business insights with a 360-degree view of your Cisco pipeline
- VIP Calculator: Analyze Cisco VIP rebates and gain insights on potential payouts
- LifecycleXpert: Analyze, Prioritize and Manage your Cisco LCI opportunities to maximize reward payouts
- ChannelXpert: Manage your sales business and optimize Cisco incentive program participation from a single pane of glass
- AssetXpert: Easily manage Cisco SmartNet® contracts, software subscriptions, and customer assets