Simplify the Complexity of IT Sales
In today’s highly competitive environment it is difficult to stay current on the bewildering and rapidly evolving array of products, services, and vendor promotions. Meanwhile, equipment is becoming commoditized, which benefits the end-customer by providing functionality and capability at lower relative prices. But as devices become more generic and price points decline, equipment resellers and service providers must find new ways to differentiate themselves from their competition to win business and to drive profitability.
Create the best designs while maximizing profitability
So, solution provider pre-sales engineers and architects continually walk a tightrope — balancing effective designs for end-customers that deliver the desired functionality at the lowest cost point while, at the same time, meeting the organization’s need to maximize the profitability of each proposal.
Increase efficiency through automation
Netformx tools shield you from the complexity of products, services, and vendor incentives so you can quickly deliver professional and personalized multi-vendor proposals that increase profitability and customer satisfaction. The tools free users from needing to understand exactly how to construct each element used in the design canvas, thus ensuring completed designs are accurate and can be deployed successfully the first time. You can also automatically stay current on the bewildering and rapidly evolving array of products, services, and complex vendor promotions. Advanced graphics-based capabilities make it easy to create detailed, rich graphical network drawings, designs, and schematics.
Netformx tools help streamline the design process:
- Discovery: Ensure accuracy by quickly baselining the existing network and comparing to what was sold
- DesignXpert: Create validated, professional diagrams and proposals
- SalesXpert: Quickly create and configure simple proposals and BOMs in the Cloud
- Partner Incentive Tool: Maximize Cisco discounts to increase profit
- Lifecycle Services Tool: Include professional services costs in estimates
- KnowledgeXpert: Simplify content management and efficiently incorporate and manage vendor- and company-specific solutions and services and distribute to Netformx applications
- KnowledgeBase: Access vast multi-vendor information on products, services, and program compliance data