Netformx improves Cisco CSPP rebates – a commonly untapped revenue stream
Hello Cisco Partners,
As finance leaders continue to pressure their teams to find more dollars in their deals, you might be missing out on one unturned stone. The Cisco Services Partner Program (CSPP) provides incentives to build your recurring revenue services business with Cisco.
- Are you aware of all the ways you can benefit from CSPP?
- Is your company missing out on CSPP rebates?
In our work with customers, we have found that the vast majority are not successfully monitoring all rebate elements. We support partners in reviewing their current position and share best practices used in the global market. We offer our customers in-depth reviews into their CSPP rebate journey. Can you afford to not have this visibility?
Don’t miss out!
Get all the facts you need to maximize your company’s CSPP benefits.
CSPP incentives are complex
The CSPP program has a wide range of areas that can generate rebates, such as:
- Hitting your renewal and attach metric targets
- Achieving KPI metrics for sales and delivery performance
- Hitting service revenue thresholds
- Generating service revenues for targeted areas
- Booking multi-year renewals
- Demonstrating effective internal processes
To maximize your company’s CSPP rebate, all the areas for potential CSPP rebates should be tracked and managed along with reviewing your business processes. Seeing your metric rewards will allow you to improve on shortfalls.
ChannelXpert simplifies CSPP management
With Netformx ChannelXpert™ you can see the status of all of your CSPP metrics at a glance so you can quickly determine what actions need to be taken to maximize your rebates. For example, business KPIs may need to be added to increase your company’s service sales or renewals, or to improve internal processes.
While you can get Cisco PXP reports, ChannelXpert provides significantly richer information and insights with CSPP focused dashboards. Our CSMs consult and work with your teams to find improvements. We are not just a reporting tool, showing you flat numbers. We add people to the mix!
Netformx not only mines your Cisco data, but then analyzes and refines the data to provide financial insights, such as,
- Control – Automate processes for rebate and reward programs; provide checks and balances to reduce risk
- Visibility – Real-time metrics to improve efficiencies
- Profitability – Financial audits and reporting that extend and enhance Cisco’s complex financial data; identify recoverable dollars
You cannot manage what you cannot measure. In a single ChannelXpert dashboard you can see the facts about your CSPP earned rebates for the quarter and drill down into detailed information on:
- CSPP order eligibility
- CSPP renewal status
- CSPP attach status
- CSPP payment status
- Potential CSPP challenges
Let Netformx audit your Cisco operational and financial program data to optimize your rebates. Our CSM’s can provide additional tips and insights on identifying weaknesses in multi-year renewals, new business, driving team performance, and shining a light on process issues.
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how Netformx can boost your CSPP rebates. I’m happy to help!