Best Practices for Lifecycle Incentives in Cisco FY24 – Netformx makes it EASY!
Hello Cisco Partners,
Check out the LifecycleXpert Best Practice Guide for the actions you need to take to maximize Lifecycle Incentive payouts!
The constant we are hearing from Cisco Partners is their Executives are not happy with the lack of Cisco incentives that were collected in FY23. Finding extra rebate and reward dollars is key to your profitability. That is why it is important to ensure you do everything required to earn Lifecycle Incentives (LCI) reward dollars in the new Cisco FY24.
Current users of Netformx LifecycleXpert™ (powered by ChannelXpert™) are finding it as essential to ensure no reward dollars are left on the table. The application brings program intelligence to Sales and Customer Experience teams by automating the management of LCI reward requirements and deadlines for Use/Activate and Adopt phases.
LifecycleXpert helps you—at a glance:
- Prioritize high value LCI Opportunities
- Pinpoint where to take action on Activities
- See next steps to meet milestones and due dates
- Track Cisco payment status on each deal to ensure you get paid
Hot off the presses – a Step-by-Step User Guide for LCI
The new “Step-by-Step User Guide for LCI” will enable users with less experience to get the most out of LCI. The “LCI User Guide” is a living document that will help you navigate and make best use of LifecycleXpert dashboards and understand LifecycleXpert’s latest features. This guide will continue to evolve as Cisco’s Lifecycle Incentive program changes.
The “LCI User Guide” takes you step by step through LifecycleXpert’s simplified, action-oriented dashboards so you can manage and review your Use (Activate) and Adopt opportunities and the status of activities required for payout based on the way the LCI program works today.
A Best Practice Approach
As you start the new Cisco Fiscal Year this is the time to start with a best practice approach. It begins by submitting your cases for qualified Use (Activate) and Adopt opportunities before the required deadline.
With LifecycleXpert it’s easy! Spend your precious time taking action instead of figuring out what needs to be done. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the LifecycleXpert overview dashboard in ChannelXpert
- Select the Use Activate or Adopt dashboards
- In each Use Activate and Adopt overview dashboard, review the Tasks & Insights section to see all your deadlines and needed actions for Use (Activate) PoP or Adopt CSP & SBO activities
- Prioritize the opportunities and actions that will result in the largest payouts
- Verify that qualified Use (Activate) or Adopt opportunities are being actively worked for submittal
- Review the approve/denied status and submit any additional information requested by Cisco or appeal case decisions if necessary
- Verify that total LCI quarterly activities and status reflect accurate reporting
- Get more details on opportunities and activities in the associated dashboards
Need more detail on using the dashboards? The “LCI User Guide” shows you all the steps and provides insights on how to use LifecycleXpert.
Netformx solutions make it easy to identify what you need to do and when to do it in order to maximize your LCI rewards.
Reach out to me at email@example.com or your account manager to get your copy of the “LCI User Guide” or to schedule a call. I’m happy to help you get your year off on the right track to maximizing your LCI rewards!
Hit the EASY button with Netformx!