Coming Soon: AssetXpert for continuous network assessment—including security!
Hello Cisco Partners,
I am excited to share that coming soon is a significant upgrade that we are calling AssetXpert 3.0. It will integrate Netformx Discovery, Orchestra Group’s Harmony Purple, and Netformx AssetXpert™ into a single SaaS solution that automatically maps and analyzes networks to detect vulnerabilities.
Networks are changing all the time. Feature and security updates, new assets or those going obsolete, and frequent network configuration and segmentation changes all make network and security management a moving target.
Unfortunately, cyber threat actors are targeting end-of-life network hardware and software. So it’s critical to keep SMB systems up to date, have a clear understanding of the network environment, and quickly know where to mitigate threats. To secure and manage the network you need an ongoing accurate view of it, which can be challenging without continuous remote access.
Who benefits from the new AssetXpert?
- MSP/MSSPs will provide better customer service using this innovative cloud combination of sophisticated discovery, asset management, and a focus on security to keep networks secure and high performing.
- Current AssetXpert users that focus on managing renewals and asset inventory can add AssetXpert’s ongoing network discovery to understand where assets may be nearing End-of-Life, or to identify upsell or expansion opportunities.
- Current desktop Discovery users can upgrade to a more robust Discovery solution in the cloud to enable continuous network assessments. With AssetXpert 3.0 they can simplify renewals, better manage customer assets, and offer end-customer portals.
Achieving your business outcomes with Netformx AssetXpert
When launched, IT and security teams can access AssetXpert 3.0 in the cloud to simplify and streamline network and security assessment, analysis, and management.
With the new AssetXpert, you can achieve these business outcomes:
- Reduced firefighting through proactive knowledge of the network assets
- Ensure network resilience and prioritize equipment vulnerabilities by identifying needed security, asset expansions, replacements, and upgrades
- Identify network segmentations and opportunities to build a Zero Trust Network
- First-rate customer support through streamlined best practices
- Rapidly conduct deep, multi-vendor network assessments to understand the customer’s network and identify areas for upgrade
- Easily conduct scheduled, automated, and accurate assessments to support their growing business needs and detect vulnerabilities
- Greater customer loyalty and stickiness as a trusted advisor
- Keep customers up to date with ongoing network assessments and insights and enhanced network device security
- Differentiate yourself with end-customer portal views and asset and renewal self-management
Our early adopter customers are introducing us to their MSP teams because AssetXpert benefits them, too. Introduce us to your MSP teams at your earliest convenience, they will love you for it!