Discovery & AssetXpert for AI Based Network Resilience for MSP’s, Engineers, and Renewal teams
Netformx has been in the business of baselining Cisco-based networks for 20+ years as a premier Discovery desktop tool. We are excited to share that we will be launching in the coming months a substantially enhanced version of AssetXpert with the addition of Discovery in the cloud for ongoing remote discovery. This revamped solution will be part of the Netformx SaaS suite of tools that will address 3 different organizational teams.
Who can benefit from the new AssetXpert?
- MSP/MSSP’s will significantly benefit from this innovative cloud combination of Discovery with an added focus on security and asset management to better service the customers’ networks they manage. The new AssetXpert will include a robust cybersecurity solution, Orchestra Group’s Harmony Purple Solution, which combines 6 different security tools into one for continuous threat exposure management (CTEM).
- Current AssetXpert users that focus on managing renewals and asset inventory, can upgrade to add ongoing Discovery to understand where assets may be nearing End-of-Life, or to look for upsell opportunities.
- Current Discovery users leveraging the Desktop tool can upgrade to a more robust Discovery solution in the cloud to simplify network assessments on an ongoing basis. Partners that move to the cloud version can also experience the features of AssetXpert to simplify renewals, and better manage their customers assets, with end-customer portals available as well. Please note that upgrading to AssetXpert is not required, and the Desktop Discovery tool will continue to work as it does today.
When launched the new AssetXpert will provide the following business outcomes.
- Optimized quotes and monitoring with cutting-edge assessments that ensure networks are refreshed and secure
- Use innovative AI technology to rapidly create an accurate baseline of a current network
- Insight to prioritize equipment vulnerabilities and risks to address (CVE, PSIRT, and EOX)
- Ensure network resilience by identifying needed security, asset expansions, replacements, and upgrades
- Validated data to efficiently manage contracts, subscriptions, assets, and renewals
- Identify network segmentation and segmentation opportunities to build a Zero Trust Network
- Increased win rate and revenue opportunities through continuous automated network assessments
- Rapidly conduct deep network assessments to create detailed proposals
- Integrated vulnerability detection ensures an enhanced network device security posture
- Easily conduct scheduled, automated, and accurate assessments of the customer’s multi-vendor network
- Continuously ensure the network architecture supports the customers growing business needs
- Reduce support costs and maintenance churn with end-customer self-management
- Greater customer loyalty and stickiness as a trusted advisor
- Keep customers up to date with insightful ongoing network assessments
- Provide customer peace-of-mind with enhanced network device security and management
- Stay engaged on upcoming contract and subscription renewals, equipment upgrades and EOX situations
- Differentiate yourself by providing end-customer portal views and self-management of network assets and renewals
If you want to learn more, talk to your account manager or email@example.com and share the news with your MSP teams as well. Or better yet, introduce us to your MSP team lead!