Chief Executive Officer
More about Ittai Bareket
Looking forward to a brighter 2021
As we are emerging out of a very challenging year, we are taking into 2021 many valuable lessons learned, such as the ability to make complex decisions and fast transitions as we manage change and uncertainty.
For me one of the outcomes of spending less time on airplanes was being able to devote more time to customer interactions on video. Thank you for being open and transparent about your needs. It energized our sales, customer success, and R&D teams to be agile in delivering enhanced automation and responding to your needs.
What you can expect from us in 2021 is that we will continue to focus on user requirements:
- Comprehensive Data: Consolidated and correlated data from Distributors, Customers, and numerous Cisco Platforms
- Make it Actionable: Actionable insights and notifications delivering the right data to the right people at the right time
- Increased Profitability: Identify and ensure all rebates and reward opportunities are utilized, secured, and paid
- Automated Alignment: Eliminate the manual effort as Cisco evolves existing programs and introduces new incentives
- Cisco Partnership Expertise: Independent Expert advice on how to improve and maximize program performance
Efficiently Manage LCI
“It is easy to track our success with the program thanks to at-a-glance analysis, charting, and reporting of our historical and new opportunities. Netformx ChannelXpert v3.5 enables us to take a bird’s eye view and to really manage our LCI program rather than getting lost in the details of data acquisition and analysis. That is a huge benefit to us.”
— Deanna Davenport, Director of Lifecycle Services at ConvergeOne
Increase End-Customer Stickiness
Lately more partners are implementing AssetXpert end-customers portals to provide visibility to upcoming renewals, and to keep their assets, SmartNet contracts and subscriptions in order. With this week’s release of AssetXpert 2.0 we focused on self-help admin features, customizable end-customer portals, and inventory uploads to enhance the user experience.
If you missed last week’s Q4 Newsletter you will find much more on our recent updates and hear how customers are finding value.
Thank you for your valued partnership. Happy holiday season, wishing you peace, health and joy in the coming year.