Greetings! I’m Marshall Eisenberg, and I’d like to welcome you to the Lifecycle Incentive blog series. One of the many hats I wear at Netformx is to be an expert on helping Cisco Partners increase their profitability in capturing Lifecycle Incentives.
I know your day is extremely busy, so I’ll keep this (and all future posts) short and to the point! I’ll share updates to the LCI Program, provide tips and tricks to capture more LCI rewards, and how to make the most of Netformx tools to automate and simplify managing your LCI reward capture and increase your profitability.
Changes to Cisco’s ‘Adopt’ Program
Cisco modified the Lifecycle Incentive Rewards ‘Adopt’ program, effective March 1, 2022.
These changes include:
- Two New Adopt Opportunity Reward Thresholds
- Cisco expanded the number of Adopt reward classifications by adding two new categories: Entry & Extra Large.
- $5,000 Non-EA CSP Reward Removed
- Cisco eliminated the $5,000 payout reward when submitting the Non-EA Customer Success Plan (CSP) for a registered opportunity.
- Adjusted payout rewards
- Due to the two new categories and elimination of the non-EA CSP reward, Cisco adjusted the payout structures.
Log into the Cisco Lifecycle Incentive URL to learn more at Lifecycle Incentives (cisco.com)
Netformx LifecycleXpert Update Coming 7-MARCH-2022
LifecycleXpert – the only application in the marketplace that allows you to quickly identify your Cisco Lifecycle Reward opportunities based on the automated collection of your Cisco data with no manual data entry needed. LifecycleXpert will update and align to the noted Cisco changes starting on March 7th. LifecycleXpert is a robust feature of ChannelXpert.
If you haven’t seen the power and simplicity of LifecycleXpert, please contact your Netformx Account Manager or reach out to us at email@example.com.