Solution simplifies IT asset and contract management
- Enables enterprise end-customers to track and manage their MAC-D activities
- Provides visibility to assets, SmartNet contracts, and future renewals
- IT Solution Providers benefit from improved renewal rates through proactive, streamlined asset and contract management across the sales lifecycle
SAN DIEGO, Calif., June 12, 2019 – Today at Cisco Live, Cisco’s annual IT and communications conference, Netformx® announced the newest addition to its suite of applications, Netformx AssetXpert. AssetXpert enables IT Solution Providers to improve their customer advocacy and success by simplifying customer asset tracking, renewals management, and oversight of contract change requests. Netformx solutions focus on automating and optimizing the pre-sales, post-sales, and asset management processes for IT solution providers, vendors, and distributors.
IT solution providers are on a journey to transform their businesses and meet their enterprise customers’ desire for more self-service capabilities. IT solution providers that automate interactions with their end-customers see higher retention rates, improved customer experience, and greater loyalty. The ability for solution providers to instantly open portals for end-customers to view and manage their service contracts is a game changer that improves both partner and end-customer productivity.
Management of customer IT assets and contracts can be challenging and time-consuming. Assets are often spread across multiple sites, networks, and geographies; and associated Cisco SmartNet® asset support contracts expire at different times throughout the year. Additionally, assets are often moved without updating the asset’s location, resulting in inaccurate asset information. Ensuring contract coverage and timely and accurate renewals is a daunting task for sales and renewals teams.
Designed with the goal of empowering solution providers and their customers, Netformx AssetXpert provides a single, unified customer-centric view of assets and contracts as well as business intelligence on coverage and expiration dates. Partners can create customer-specific views for their sales team and also offer these portals to their customers.
- By applying automation, optimization, and analytics, Netformx streamlines the sales and renewals processes for IT solution providers.
- Netformx enables accurate creation of differentiated, winning designs and proposals, while maximizing benefits from promotions and incentives.
- The Netformx application suite serves as a CPQ-for-IT that offers a simpler way to configure, design, and sell complex multi-vendor solutions, enabling solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- Over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries benefit from Netformx’ award-winning, innovative solutions that simplify IT sales complexity and increase seller profitability.
“By consolidating SmartNet contract information using Netformx AssetXpert, solution providers can have at-a-glance access to data on their customer’s renewal situation, enabling them to engage proactively with their customers to ensure timely renewals. Doing that before contracts end and providing portal access to customers so they can see their own status has benefited the customer relationship and Sales’ role as a trusted advisor.”
Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx
- The innovative Netformx application suite simplifies IT sales complexity and increases seller profitability.
- Netformx news articles and podcasts
- Netformx customer case studies
Netformx helps IT solution providers, vendors, and distributors increase revenues and create an improved buying experience for their customers. The Netformx application suite serves as a CPQ-for-IT that offers a simpler way to configure, design and sell complex multi-vendor solutions with greater accuracy and speed. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ and analytics tools allow users to offer the most cost-effective solutions and identify opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell. Solution Providers selling Cisco can further optimize use of promotions, discounts and rebates to grow profit margins. Netformx streamlines the IT sales lifecycle from pre-sale to renewal with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration and automation, resulting in better business outcomes.
Netformx has over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Optus, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Check Point, Juniper, and Riverbed. www.Netformx.com, Twitter and LinkedIn.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
+1 408 423 6619