- SalesXpert ensures ALE solution quotes meet ALE configuration rules and incorporate accurate pricing
- Netformx Hub workflow enables ALE Business Partners and their ALE Sales Engineer counterparts to design, collaborate, share, and modify designs
- SalesXpert enhancements generate custom ALE quote reports with adjustable discount categories
SAN JOSE, CA and Calabasas, CA —February 28, 2018—Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for IT solution providers, announced today that ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, is providing access to SalesXpert® for their North American business partners to expedite and enhance the creation of ALE solution designs.
As a benefit to its Business Partner Program, ALE is working closely with Netformx to provide content, configuration rules, and pricing for ALE enterprise communications, networking, cloud solutions and services. Additionally, SalesXpert customizations enable business partners to easily create valid solution designs and expedite the customers’ digital transformation.
Netformx SalesXpert retrieves the most current ALE catalog listings to offer ALE business partners a single web-based tool to create complex solution designs and accurate proposals with speed and ease.
- Following a simple workflow, ALE Business Partners can select products and services, configure them accurately, and create a dynamic quote that updates automatically in real-time as changes are made.
- Alerts for missing parts – cables, mounts, transceivers, support, etc – assure a fast, accurate quote response before building the final quote for the customer.
- Automated currency exchange rates provide pricing in US, CAD, Euro, China RMB, and more can be added as needed.
- The Netformx Hub allows business partners using SalesXpert to be self-sufficient on the less complex designs, and to collaborate and review plans with ALE Sales Engineers via Netformx DesignXpert®.
Automatic validation and error correction is based on stored configuration rules maintained by the Netformx KnowledgeBase™, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
“Providing Netformx SalesXpert to our business partners eases the experience of detailed bidding so the partner can create designs and quotes from any Web enabled device and collaborate as needed with our ALE Sales Engineers. This is a win-win situation for our business partners and ALE, and ultimately the customer. Our business partners increase their productivity and customer satisfaction through fast time-to-quote and we can focus our technical experts on more complex solution designs.”
— Kevin Coppins, Vice President North American Sales at ALE
“Netformx SalesXpert is a great solution for us. We now have the autonomy and self-sufficiency to create accurate solution designs using a state of the art SaaS-based solution on our own, even while sitting with our customers. They love our customer focus and fast turn-around time!”
— Maxime Guy, VP Sales SSP-Telecom
“ALE has been an active internal user of DesignXpert for many years. We are excited that they are now providing SalesXpert to their business partners to enable them to quote more ALE business directly. In addition, the Netformx Hub enables those business partners to collaborate with ALE on the most complex solutions. This investment in the Netformx ESaaS suite of applications enables ALE to easily scale their Business Partner program by providing solutions that accelerate the ALE channel community’s ability to quote and sell ALE solutions.”
— Pete Eggimann, Vice President of Business Development at Netformx
Resources and Additional Information
- ALE Business Partner Program
- Netformx Application Suite: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow.
- Use Case for Netformx SalesXpert and Netformx DesignXpert:
A collaboration workflow is provided via the Netformx Hub that allows business partners using SalesXpert to share complex designs with ALE Sales Engineers who review them using Netformx DesignXpert®. SalesXpert enables the business partner to be self-sufficient on the less complex designs and increases productivity of the ALE Sales Engineers to focus on the most challenging solution designs using DesignXpert.
- Netformx news articles
- Netformx customer case studies
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions for Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as ALE, Cisco, Brocade, Check Point, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. The wide-ranging, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability. www.Netformx.com.
We are ALE. Our mission is to make everything connect to create the customized technology experience customers need. We deliver networking and communications that work for your people, processes and customers from your office, the cloud or in combination.
A heritage of innovation and dedication to customer success has made ALE, marketed under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, an essential provider of enterprise networking, communications and services to over 830,000 customers worldwide. ALE has a global reach and local focus with more than 2200 employees and 2900+ partners who serve over 50 countries.
+1 408 423 6619
+1 818 878 4408