- Netformx Partner Incentive Tool recognized for innovation
- Automated analysis identifies missed opportunities and actions that can grow deal profitability
- Increases upfront vendor discounts early in the sales process
SAN JOSE, CA—July 26, 2018—Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for IT solution providers, announced today that Network Products Guide, the industry’s leading technology research and advisory guide, has named the Netformx Partner Incentive Tool a Silver winner in the 13th Annual 2018 IT World Awards® in the New Products and Services category. The Network Products Guide awards honor achievements and recognitions in every facet of the IT industry.
The newest addition to the Netformx suite of applications, the Partner Incentive Tool, enables Cisco Partners to automatically analyze Cisco Estimates and exposes all relevant incentives and their impact on discount percentage. The partner can quickly determine the solution that best fits the customer opportunity and that will enhance their overall profitability. By guiding conversations with end customers, Partners deliver higher value and more profitable solutions.
All Cisco Channel Partners in the US and Latin America can now experience full access to the Netformx Partner Incentive Tool.
More than 80 judges from around the world participated in the annual IT World Awards recognition program and their average scores determined the 2018 award winners.
- Netformx streamlines IT sales operations and enables efficient business management.
- The Netformx suite of applications enables solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning multivendor solutions with reduced errors, resulting in satisfied customers and more profits.
“We are honored to have the Netformx Partner Incentive Tool named a winner by IT World Awards. This recognition, coming just days after the Tool’s official launch, further validates the importance of Netformx’s focus on simplifying and automating the sales process while focusing on Partner profitability.”
— Mark Bickerstaffe, VP of Sales, Americas at Netformx
“The new Netformx Partner Incentive Tool is a huge time saver for us. Instead of manually accessing multiple, complex vendor systems and grinding through data, we can focus on the business: taking actions to maximize profits and gross margins.”
— Jim McKenna, Vice President-Strategic Partnerships, Black Box Corporation
“The Netformx Partner Incentive Tool enables Zones” pre-sales teams to identify opportunities and take action early in the sales process. We are now able to utilize an intuitive, user-friendly format across all account teams that will streamline the quoting process, grow profitability, and improve the sales operations. This allows us to focus on what we do best: provide five-star experiences to our customers as their First Choice for IT™.”
— Scott Priest, VP and GM, Partner & Product Management at Zones
- The Netformx suite of applications enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multi-vendor solutions, while operating their businesses profitably
- Netformx news articles
- Netformx customer case studies
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a suite of applications that enable IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multi-vendor solutions for Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including Cisco, ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, Black Box, British Telecom, Dimension Data, Insight, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Telstra, and Zones. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, Check Point, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. The wide-ranging, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability. www.Netformx.com, Twitter and LinkedIn.
+1 408 423 6619