ChannelXpert Update – CCW-R Reports replaced with AssetXpert Access
(Released August 4, 2019)
Netformx continues to enhance the ChannelXpert user experience. Users will see that the CCW-R Reports have been replaced with a better dashboard which includes providing users with introductory access to AssetXpert to manage their contracts and renewals.
With this access, users can now:
- Easily Manage SmartNet Contracts, Software & Subscriptions, and Cisco Assets.
- Identify Expired and Overdue SmartNet contracts.
- Track upcoming SmartNet and Software Subscription renewal windows:
- 31- to 60-day
- 61- to 90-day
- Track Product Lifecycle Details to Ensure Non-Stop SmartNet Coverage.
- And more!
Contact email@example.com to learn more about this new access. Or, once inside AssetXpert visit the Help page at “?” and look under “Tutorials” for training videos to get you up and running.
Netformx continues to add more features and respond to customer requests for a better ChannelXpert user experience.
- Redesigned Business Notifications to better inform users
- Improved CSPP Attach Status report with an ‘Indirect Deals’ tab added. There is also a new “Bill To ID” column added to the grid
- Users can now identify the spend each business contributes to their revenue and in some cases rebates.
- Expanded "Last Updates" report adding a CCW-R section for enhanced gathering of data
- Updated export for a better user experience when exporting CSPP Attach Status and CSPP Renewal Status
The last release added to the dashboard, introductory access to AssetXpert to manage contracts and renewals.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with setting up your top 5 customers in the portal.