ChannelXpert v5.5 updates for managing Cisco LCI & VIP
Netformx is pleased to announce the ChannelXpert v5.5 update, including LifecycleXpert and ChannelXpert’s VIP interface improvements.
LifecycleXpert Updates to Simplify LCI
- EA SKU alignment improvements have been made to the PO Agreement type:
- Continued enhancements by Cisco on the granular identification of architectures (aka Subtracks) and alignments (EA vs. Non-EA) for Adopt Lifecycle Incentive SKU-level eligibility allows LifecycleXpert to improve further upon the classification, categorization, and presentation for your Adopt EA opportunities so you can take immediate registration action in PPE.
- Please note the highlighted line (EA & EA-Adv.) is now obsolete (and will vanish in a subsequent update) – each Subtrack correctly displays the actual number of end-customer identified PO-based opportunities (Total Deals) along with the total Potential SBO payout.
- Clicking on the Total Deal value on the Subtrack line triggers the Opportunity UI to open filtered to the selected Subtrack.
- LifecycleXpert Opportunity Export Report Improvement
- The Opportunity Excel-based export now presents details about the relevant Lifecycle Incentive SKU associated with the end-customer PO, making it easier for you to understand the supplied level of Use Activate Software (Essential, Advanced, Premium) and SKU-level alignments.
- The export also tracks the appearance of Dual-SKUs, which are SKUs that align to both Use Activate and Adopt categorizations (highlighted in the example shown below) for each customer sale.
- View Non-Eligible Lifecycle Incentive Opportunities
- Customers asked, and Netformx delivered on the ability to view all your end-customer purchase orders that contain LCI aligned SKUs for booked business that does not meet the minimum net book value thresholds; $10,000 for Use Activate & $50,000 for Adopt opportunities.
- The LCI Eligible dropdown allows you to view ALL your booked business.
- With this view, you can reach out to the applicable sales teams where the eligible net-book value is just shy of the minimum value thresholds and discuss an LCI upsell strategy.
ChannelXpert VIP Updates
- Support for new VIP-38 shipping extensions
- Cisco extended the eligible VIP38 ship dates from April 30 to October 30, 2022.
- Netformx matches the underlying ChannelXpert VIP programming and analysis logic to match this Cisco change.
- VIP Status Check Export Report Enhancement
- Netformx continues the rollout of improvements to VIP Reports.
- VIP Status Check now includes SKU-level details.
If you need assistance with training for any of the ChannelXpert or LifecycleXpert features, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your account manager.