DesignXpert v220.127.116.11 - Consolidate Identical Configurations
(Released September 24, 2019)
DesignXpert users will now experience a new project upload to CCW scope feature – “Consolidate identical configurations”
- Found inside the CCW Estimate Scope UI presented during the upload to Cisco workflow
- Enabling the option results in all equivalent SKUs spread throughout DesignXpert Project aggregating and landing in CCW as a single unified and quantified SKU in the Estimate
- Not using this option results in all equivalent SKUs landing in CCW as individual elements in the Estimate
- Please note: You cannot use “Consolidate identical configurations” at the same time as “Sync with CCW”
- Example: If there are 10 chassis with the same configuration in different diagrams, those will show as quantity 10 in the upload (instead of uploading as 10 separate items).