PIT/MAT 4.0 - New BOM Upload & More
The main feature of this release is to enhance the Partner Incentive Tool to support a new analysis workflow based on configuration spreadsheets from outside sources, such as your Distributor. We introduce a new tab item, BOMs, along with expanded capabilities. Also, we are going to start to reference the main landing page as The Repository.
Introducing BOMs –
Found in the upper-left side, to the Right of the ‘Estimates’ Tab.
- What can you do with BOMs (BOM Uploads)?
- It allows you to upload spreadsheet-based configurations.
- You can upload cost quotes from your Distribution sources.
- Move directly to VIP Analysis for cost-based BOMs.
- Cross-check actual vs. potential cost discount potentials.
- Launch the BOM Upload process by clicking on the new BOM-Upload icon.
- All uploaded BOMs appear inside the BOMs tab
- Uploaded BOMs can leverage the PIT, VIP, and MAT analysis.
- The default sorting is based on the BOM upload date.
- The Upload New BOM button is found on the table header.
- Limited PIT Analysis Available for All Cisco Price Lists
- We removed the explicit Price List restriction (error) when clicking the PIT button.
- Partners can open Estimates for limited analysis in areas lacking Promotion & Incentive programming logic, previously controlled by the Price List restriction (now removed).
- Limited PIT analysis means when you click the PIT button and the Price List.
- When PROMOTION & INCENTIVES RULES ARE AVAILABLE, Regular, DSA, K-12, & CMSP Estimate Types all appear.
- If PROMOTION & INCENTIVES RULES ARE NOT AVAILABLE, DSA Estimate Type shows alone.
- BOM Uploads can vary.
- BOMs including per-SKU Cost values.
- Netformx will use these attributes for analysis purposes.
- PIT analysis can compare actual vs. potential cost benefits.
- BOMs without per-SKU Cost values.
- BOMs without COST must include the calculated ‘Extended List Price’ column, which represents the SKU List Price multiplied by the SKU quantity.
- Netformx will use the ‘Extended List Price’ column to calculate accurate per SKU Cost structures.
- BOM Analysis Limitation (see above).
- Full PIT analysis available for Supported Price Lists.
- Limited PIT analysis available for Unsupported Price Lists.
- MAT Report Export enhanced to support above operations.
- MAT Enhancements for BOM Uploads.
- Cost-based BOM Uploads reflect the following:
- All cost values source from the spreadsheet and not PIT analysis.
- All SKU List Price values source directly from the spreadsheet.
- Margin calculations derive from spreadsheet List or Cost, depending on Price Modifier used.
- Updated MAT Export Report reflecting the BOM Upload Source Operation.
- Enhanced Error Checking.
- Unrecognized SKUs (SKUs not appearing in the Netformx KnowledgeBase) will display N/A for their Unit List Price, Extended List Price, Price Discount, & Cost Discount cells.
- Please open a support case with Netformx (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you see this condition in the MAT.