ChannelXpert 3.2 - Release March 23, 2020
The Netformx ChannelXpert 3.2 release adds features to help partners stay aligned with Cisco's strategic direction and to better manage recent changes and additions to promotions and incentives. You now have better insight to your Cisco Business to optimize Lifecycle Incentives and more to ensure you collect all the rebates you have earned.
Watch the Video: “ChannelXpert - Optimizing Cisco's Lifecycle Incentives” (2:25 minutes)
- Optimize Lifecycle Incentive Rebates (Activate, Adopt, and Expand). In a single pane of glass Cisco Partners can identify prime opportunities to contribute to rebates.
- Collaborate with the field organization by sharing an easy to extract Excel report so they can take the required actions to comply with the program and become eligible for the rebates.
- Easily manage your Multi-Year and Quarterly CSPP targets based on the updated Cisco Rules using the CSPP Summary -> Performance Metrics report (https://channelxpert.netformx.com/Home/Query?type=file&name=cspp-rebate-summary)
- Simplify reconciling CSPP and VIP rebate payments against orders with a Reconciliation report that is based on orders / customers / technology / Bill-To-IDs
- New Lifecycle Incentive (LCI) Program Monitoring Report: The New Lifecycle Incentive (LCI) Program Monitoring report identifies the right opportunities to take advantage of the Activate, Adopt, and Expand rebates.
- New Lifecycle Opportunities Dashboard: Adding a new Drill down capability into your Lifecycle opportunities by using our "Lifecycle Opportunities Dashboard". Analytics by SKU or End Customer for ease of identification
- 2020 Changes in Cisco Metrics: We have fully added the new CSPP Metrics report with latest Cisco Metrics from the changes from 2020
- 2020 CSPP Multi-Year Rebate Metrics: Added the 2020 CSPP Multi-Year rebate metrics to the Control Room and CSPP reporting
- Reconciliation Reports for CSPP and VIP: Added a new way to check and balance payment Reconciliation reports for CSPP and VIP to check order level rebate after payment runs issued by Cisco
Not a ChannelXpert user? Contact your Account Manager or email@example.com to learn more.